4 posts • joined 21 Aug 2008
We want BD
I hate Apple for this, been waiting for Apple to support BD Play. So i could kick the PC and get an Apple and an Apple Air. Now i'm forced to stay were i am, on winblows.
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
Sure, buy one and pay for another which will be donated to a 'soon to be' Nigerian 419'er. We REALLY WANT THAT!!!
Playing Blu-Ray is easier than you think. The Menu and such is the hard trick.
Just have your AnyDVD in corner of screen. Enter BDMV/STREAM/ folder on your Blu-Ray disc and play biggest file there with VLC (Free software). Movie for you :)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan