2 posts • joined 22 Nov 2010
If this 'so-called' substitute comes in liquid form, How on earth do you fry it?
No GPS it seems...?
One of the most useful things for wandering around strange places with Notebook/smartphone for me is finding where I am going using built-in GPS on the move...
If this baby doesn't have maps/GPS capability then it won't make the short list, sorry.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked