5 posts • joined 20 Aug 2008
Also on BBC HD:
Sat, Sep 11, 05:25 PM to 06:25 PM
I was half expecting the sweaty monster Ballmer to jump in halfway through that shouting Developers, Developers, Developers whilst throwing chairs at those customers using Google...
A bit like...
This sounds like the Xnet in Cory Doctorow's Little Brother. Whilst the content of the network will be different, the concept is the same - a network the government can't snoop on!
Darth Vader eats Penne all'arrabbiata:
More free minutes and text messages
I'm on Vodafone's cheapest price plan (£20 per month) and normally get 75 minutes and no text messages included. Just phoned to complain about price rises to 192 and they offered me 150minutes included and 500 free text messages. Took them up on that offer as I rarely go out of my included minutes :)
No increase in contract price, no increase in contract length. These are good enough for me!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great