4 posts • joined 19 Aug 2008
looks like the DVD player is working at ministry towers...
Ahhh the old 'Fire Sale Attack' scam... Looks like the ministers have been watching Die Hard 4.0 and thought hey... that sounds like a good way to scare the public into paying more taxes...
Paris - Because if she was in Die Hard 4.0 we would have all watched it.
Y2K8 Bug lives !!!!!
after Y2K bug flopped.
I want to be a street mapper
How do I get to be a Google street mapper? I would love to be paid to drive around in a pimped-up black Opel/GM/Vauxhall car with a huge camera stuck on roof.
Has anybody tried to follow the car in the hope they get onto google street view (when it finally comes out here in the UK) - Wonder if there Is a name for this type of behaviour? Google Stalking? maybe?
To pay or not to pay...
I got one of those letters asking me to cough up £500 for an Atari game. I was going to ignore it as I never touched a P2P network, but now I am wondering if 500 is a cheap way of stopping harrasment.
Trouble is, I was downloading the game, which I paid £30 for, from a reputible website at the time I am accused of filesharing. I wasn't, as far as I know, on a P2P network while I downloaded this game, and anyway I paid for it!!
All very confusing.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars