4 posts • joined 18 Aug 2008
Gee wizz, you give with one hand and take away with the other..............
"Presumably in the UK the alleged criminals are on bail until the examinations are complete so are at liberty to commit further crimes"
Shouldn't that be: "are at liberty to commit further (alleged) crimes"?
With friends like you....................ect
Fu** the State and their truffle-hunters
I think its time, that when the snorters trot round, to take that pile-driver we all have out of the garage and use it immediately on our computers. Viva freedom!
may as well ditch gmail, its obviously no good. In fact I don't think I'll bother wit t'internet anymore - back to paper and pen...if only I could find a post office. Ha!
Exterminate all kids........
then problem solved, shurley!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan