4 posts • joined 18 Aug 2008
Gee wizz, you give with one hand and take away with the other..............
"Presumably in the UK the alleged criminals are on bail until the examinations are complete so are at liberty to commit further crimes"
Shouldn't that be: "are at liberty to commit further (alleged) crimes"?
With friends like you....................ect
Fu** the State and their truffle-hunters
I think its time, that when the snorters trot round, to take that pile-driver we all have out of the garage and use it immediately on our computers. Viva freedom!
may as well ditch gmail, its obviously no good. In fact I don't think I'll bother wit t'internet anymore - back to paper and pen...if only I could find a post office. Ha!
Exterminate all kids........
then problem solved, shurley!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone