4 posts • joined 18 Aug 2008
Gee wizz, you give with one hand and take away with the other..............
"Presumably in the UK the alleged criminals are on bail until the examinations are complete so are at liberty to commit further crimes"
Shouldn't that be: "are at liberty to commit further (alleged) crimes"?
With friends like you....................ect
Fu** the State and their truffle-hunters
I think its time, that when the snorters trot round, to take that pile-driver we all have out of the garage and use it immediately on our computers. Viva freedom!
may as well ditch gmail, its obviously no good. In fact I don't think I'll bother wit t'internet anymore - back to paper and pen...if only I could find a post office. Ha!
Exterminate all kids........
then problem solved, shurley!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN