8 posts • joined 20 Apr 2007
Does anyone know
Where I can get one of those for my PSP? I think I need one and I'm sure I'll be able to come up with a persuasive argument in time.
Voice of reason
May I just say how pleased I was to see Lewis on the BBC news the other morning, giving their coverage a bit of perspective? Thanks.
The most effective way to kill your pc...
Is surely to install Windows on it. Not as much fun as an acid bath, I admit.
That makes 3 monitors you owe me
For the last two weeks alone. Thanks, Lewis - great work!
I like it!
You do owe me for a monitor as I had a coffeee moment when I saw the "OMFG" link exactly as I thought it but otherwise nice - keep up the good work.
You got a problem with penguins?
@ David Willis
67 Km/h (42 mph in proper money) - not bad.
Mine's the one with the map to the quick exit in the pocket.
PLEASE keep the .co.uk. Really. If it weren't such a great site I wouldn't care, but Britishness seems to be an integral part of The Reg - don't lose it!
Still as good as ever. Top notch!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS