2 posts • joined 15 Aug 2008
Don't want to rain on your parade but...
...Sun have been talking about 'Dynamic Infrastructure' for a few years now, in a similar light, you'd almost imagine someone might have read their press releases and material too.
More here: http://www.sun.com/service/dynamicinfrastructure/
A little bit of common sense...
Just blogged this: http://blogs.sun.com/eclectic/entry/microsoft_crash_bsod_beijing_olympics
Frankly what's so very wrong with the idea that the pictures are genuine, that it is a valid copy of Windows, that there hasn't been a hardware error, and that, just perhaps, software goes wrong occasionally?
It just takes a little application of Ockham's Razor to see the truth here.
Wayne @ http://blogs.sun.com/eclectic/
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods