1 post • joined 14 Aug 2008
Hit the companies where it hurts - their pockets
I remember ID Card And You warning years go that these companies would use biometrics in schools to groom children. I find it sickening and have already notified my childrens schools that under no circumstances are they to take biometrics from my children without my concent.
If you are opposed to biometrics in schools I suggest you boycott the products of companies profiting from it. The site http://www.biometricfreedom.com is very useful for this.
Together parents can stop this sick technology.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp