1 post • joined 14 Aug 2008
Thanks for the car jokes guys... I'm a Brit myself and have 'fond' memories of the Austin All-aggro.
Interesting comments also on the patent validity. The prior art is clearly very strong and long established in this area. I'll leave it at that for now.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad