1 post • joined 14 Aug 2008
Thanks for the car jokes guys... I'm a Brit myself and have 'fond' memories of the Austin All-aggro.
Interesting comments also on the patent validity. The prior art is clearly very strong and long established in this area. I'll leave it at that for now.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes