1 post • joined 14 Aug 2008
Thanks for the car jokes guys... I'm a Brit myself and have 'fond' memories of the Austin All-aggro.
Interesting comments also on the patent validity. The prior art is clearly very strong and long established in this area. I'll leave it at that for now.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s