1 post • joined 14 Aug 2008
Thanks for the car jokes guys... I'm a Brit myself and have 'fond' memories of the Austin All-aggro.
Interesting comments also on the patent validity. The prior art is clearly very strong and long established in this area. I'll leave it at that for now.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball