2 posts • joined Thursday 14th August 2008 19:21 GMT
Looks like a P990i...
...for people who have fat fingers. Know nothin' about the product. I'm sticking with my P990i, with the flip off...until the day it dies, which incedently product wise for the P series - was the day the P990i was released.
X1...hmmm another 'X' amount of mistakes in a mobile for SE? Call me cynical I love there products and will always buy them even if they don't work properly...lets just see what happens eh, upon release or failed rushed-to-market release?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad