10 posts • joined 10 Nov 2008
at least they've got theirs...
... mine's been ordered since the 9th (when i changed my order to a i7 from a i5) and still no sign of it shipping. apple are claiming "mid-december", they're shafting resellers good and proper in then land of oz.
Re: How On Earth?....
".did they miss the obvious Cheesymite?"
CheesyMite is already registered by Bakers Delight (a bakery Franchise) for a scrolly-type thing with cheese and a "yeast based product" baked into it. so that ruled that one out.
I'd agree, cheesymite would have been a good name for it.
Having tasted it though, it's absolutely bloody minging. The original is good (albeit an acquired taste), but the new one is just gross. Imagine Philly mixed with vegemite and you've got it.
given that there is no USB3 (yet), why have they ditched eSATA from these drives? does anyone really have enough time in the world to copy TBs of data via USB?
Conversations between Apple and EMI...
"Conversations between Apple and EMI are ongoing and we look forward to the day when we can make the music available digitally."
Surely "we can work it out" would have been more appropriate?
I suspect that the mobile telephone that you use has far more computing power, let alone your PC
Paris - because she also has more computing power than the apollo program
RE : Mega cache!
yes, the cache runs on a spinning disk
.... what has happened to that woman's hair?
The video output supports resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024
is that really enough in this day and age? my laptop is 1920*1200 native on it's 15.4" screen, i'm sure i wouldn't want to go to 1280 on a 19" 4:3 screen.
very good but.....
.... i'd rather have had a flying car before a watch that i could talk to people on
Koalas are not bears.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things