10 posts • joined Monday 10th November 2008 06:21 GMT
at least they've got theirs...
... mine's been ordered since the 9th (when i changed my order to a i7 from a i5) and still no sign of it shipping. apple are claiming "mid-december", they're shafting resellers good and proper in then land of oz.
Re: How On Earth?....
".did they miss the obvious Cheesymite?"
CheesyMite is already registered by Bakers Delight (a bakery Franchise) for a scrolly-type thing with cheese and a "yeast based product" baked into it. so that ruled that one out.
I'd agree, cheesymite would have been a good name for it.
Having tasted it though, it's absolutely bloody minging. The original is good (albeit an acquired taste), but the new one is just gross. Imagine Philly mixed with vegemite and you've got it.
Conversations between Apple and EMI...
"Conversations between Apple and EMI are ongoing and we look forward to the day when we can make the music available digitally."
Surely "we can work it out" would have been more appropriate?
The video output supports resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024
is that really enough in this day and age? my laptop is 1920*1200 native on it's 15.4" screen, i'm sure i wouldn't want to go to 1280 on a 19" 4:3 screen.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst