4 posts • joined 14 Aug 2008
This is wonderful news for patients...
...except for those with arrhythmia.
Fanning the flames since '69
Isn't it amazing how any console articles comment section degenrates into a pissing contest? I've played all the consoles heaps (got 'em all too except a 360), and in general:-
Other Uses (Highly subjective I know): PC>PS3>Wii=360
But! Ultimately it depends on the games you want to play:
FPS: PC>PS3=360>Wii (Yes there ARE Wii FPS's)
Flames because absolutely no one will agree with my orderings above and I expect to take a LOT of flack from the fanbois/fangurls of all four camps.
re: aha!, bbbut.,.
Not sure whether you were trying for humour or not, but in case you weren't:
1> Alienware IS Dell nowadays...
2> Alienware also have a twin 8800 capable model (m17x) - but it's an absolute beast compared to the m15x.
re: Mystery company part deux
"Knowing the area quite well..."
St Vincent Place is hardly hidden up a back street, and the closest coffee shop is Starbucks.
Not anon, because Glasgow is apparently bigger than you think ;)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth