4 posts • joined 13 Aug 2008
What's that smell?
Call me crazy, but do a few of the preceeding feedback stink of astro-turfing?
Who mentions the return policy out of the blue? Followed closely by why it is a great gift idea?
How come the bio in the NY Times is so different?
I'll take a wild leap of faith and say TheReg's story is a lot closer to the truth, but still amazing how they seem to be 2 very different stories.
CWIE Holding are the owners and operators of ccbill.com and the hosting company CaveCreek Hosting ( http://www.cavecreek.com/ )
Would like to know how they are related to this deal...
Even an artist will understand...
Even an artist will understand that it is adword advertisers that are paying for his shares.
Google is actually making a profit from all this.
So us Adwords users are buying him shares so that he can, in theory, give them to random people on the net.
So far all I see is someone who as scammed USD$400,000 from advertisers, used it to buy google share and made a website out of his basic ignorance of how this works.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...