1 post • joined 13 Aug 2008
I use bluetooth for my speakers and headset. Regretably using anything like a mouse or keyboard at the same time causes stutters if it is bluetooth as well.
Thank god for the logitech VX nano receivers is all I can say, given the microsoft/anyone elses offerings include a large receiver the size of a thumb sticking out of your USB socket.
Button is a stupid idea, but the mouse looks good.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia