1 post • joined 13 Aug 2008
I use bluetooth for my speakers and headset. Regretably using anything like a mouse or keyboard at the same time causes stutters if it is bluetooth as well.
Thank god for the logitech VX nano receivers is all I can say, given the microsoft/anyone elses offerings include a large receiver the size of a thumb sticking out of your USB socket.
Button is a stupid idea, but the mouse looks good.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE