1 post • joined 13 Aug 2008
I use bluetooth for my speakers and headset. Regretably using anything like a mouse or keyboard at the same time causes stutters if it is bluetooth as well.
Thank god for the logitech VX nano receivers is all I can say, given the microsoft/anyone elses offerings include a large receiver the size of a thumb sticking out of your USB socket.
Button is a stupid idea, but the mouse looks good.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'