1 post • joined 13 Aug 2008
I use bluetooth for my speakers and headset. Regretably using anything like a mouse or keyboard at the same time causes stutters if it is bluetooth as well.
Thank god for the logitech VX nano receivers is all I can say, given the microsoft/anyone elses offerings include a large receiver the size of a thumb sticking out of your USB socket.
Button is a stupid idea, but the mouse looks good.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook