4 posts • joined 12 Aug 2008
How long does a set of ink cartridges last in a turned off printer?
How much does a replacement set of print cartridges cost?
The major failing with the last 3 ink-jet printers I have owned (Cannon, HP and Kodak) has been that if you leave them untouched for 3 months then come back to print something the ink has dried all over the heads and you need to buy new.
Often a new printer is cheaper than a set of ink-cartridges.
Now I send them off to snapfish or take them to the local print-shop, it's cheaper and gets better results.
Read the KB Article linked
That is exactly what the KB article tells you to do, you boot from the install media and modify the registry.
OK The registry is ugly in principle, but in practice for this particular error it's not any harder than with a *nix box.
Rear Camera is essential for AU apps like dishpointer.
Of course he shouldn't be responsible for the security of the data, but he should be more aware of the ownership of the hardware at least.
If someone takes something belonging to their employer and leaves it unattended in a car then they deserve to be sacked for it, let alone doing it whilst away on holidays.
Work laptop is for work not holidays.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops