4 posts • joined 12 Aug 2008
BANG and the guilt is gone!
That Nokia 6300 is one excellent phone, stone cold classic, But Series 40 Is not Symbian. 'Series XX' relates to Nokias development platforms more than it does to Symbian.
I dont think anyone at Nokia is too concerned, they have a rediculous market share, massive portfolio (especially in entry markets) and are going directly into services. They've took a calculated risk by buying and giving away Symbian foundation but I reckon thier share prices will increase as they are being very sensible.
SEX1 = Ha ha!
No way should an Individual employee be responsible for the total security of data on mobile devices. All I can do as a laptop owner is ensure that it is turned off/locked at any point that it is not in use. if such data is being transported or stored then as the PGP dude said, it is the responsibility of the enterprise and should be encrypted by default.
Give them their job back, and place the blame in the right place, and sort your data security out.
Google is run by the Illuminati
Thought I would throw this one in for good measure.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning