5 posts • joined 11 Aug 2008
£5 on Mandelson's execution!
You could really impress your friends by offering to make them toast, having the toaster launch the toast across the room, and catching it backwards with two fingers before offering it to them. Might take a bit of practice though.
Screw you. Pull your damned finger out of your employee's collective bumholes and release a thing that I can play decent games on. Damn I miss the dreamcast... Well, I don't miss mine, I don't have to, it's sitting right here in front of me. However, I do miss its activity.
But yeah this does look like a fairly pathetic excuse for a piece of hardware. :(
3Dmark, isolated graphics - not quite
"Games such as Crysis or Elder Scrolls: Oblivion load the whole system quite heavily and make it tricky to judge the effect of the graphics card in isolation."
I find it annoying that you missed out the fact that 3DMark 06 is a lot more CPU bound than many games.
Getting a Core solo is not nearly as bad...
as them picking up a Pentium 4, and gleefully exclaiming how much faster their 3GHz Pentium 4 with hyperthreading is soo much faster than your piddly 2.5GHz Core 2 E7200.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders