5 posts • joined 11 Aug 2008
£5 on Mandelson's execution!
You could really impress your friends by offering to make them toast, having the toaster launch the toast across the room, and catching it backwards with two fingers before offering it to them. Might take a bit of practice though.
Screw you. Pull your damned finger out of your employee's collective bumholes and release a thing that I can play decent games on. Damn I miss the dreamcast... Well, I don't miss mine, I don't have to, it's sitting right here in front of me. However, I do miss its activity.
But yeah this does look like a fairly pathetic excuse for a piece of hardware. :(
3Dmark, isolated graphics - not quite
"Games such as Crysis or Elder Scrolls: Oblivion load the whole system quite heavily and make it tricky to judge the effect of the graphics card in isolation."
I find it annoying that you missed out the fact that 3DMark 06 is a lot more CPU bound than many games.
Getting a Core solo is not nearly as bad...
as them picking up a Pentium 4, and gleefully exclaiming how much faster their 3GHz Pentium 4 with hyperthreading is soo much faster than your piddly 2.5GHz Core 2 E7200.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory