16 posts • joined Friday 8th August 2008 12:07 GMT
TomTom is evil.
If I know TomTom maps, the cameras will end up facing the wrong way down one-way streets.
" No you can't twist the ends together!"
Getting its cut
"It is unbelievable customers were being offered porn DVDs with their beer and burgers at an outlet that did not even have the necessary licences."
Presumably if the governement had been getting its cut, all would have been well.
it's also closer to the pubs and curry houses thus increasing the probability of interacting with a local academic.
I think you mean...
The bingin' binger's binging binged!
I thought it was a joke...
... because phishing sites at least attempt to look like their targets.
I truly hope Be isn't at the vangard of a new wave of pants websites but the recent Channel4 redesign suggests otherwise...
I for one
welcome our new rack-mounted overlords.
If there are 40,000 revenue cameras in the UK each costing £20,000, that’s a total outlay of 800,000,000. Subtract from that the 100,000,000 earned by those cameras and divide that figure by the number of lives saved, gives a value per life of £804,597. NICE by contrast places a figure of somewhere between £20,000 and £30,000 on that same life. Some joined up thinking wouldn’t go amiss…
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs