2 posts • joined Friday 20th April 2007 11:42 GMT
Re: Duh? Why isn't BitTorrent the default?
Amen to that!
As for the wireless issues, both Ubuntu and the Ubuntu-based Linux Mint have worked perfectly with Ralink, Netgear and USR cards, although WPA functionality has been flaky on both distros.
Will be interesting to see how wireless performs out of the box with the latest version...
I agree with the above comments. Since when has it been a matter for the courts when somebody feels insulted by something? People insult/offend me practically on a weekly basis. I don't feel the need to sue all and sundry, simply because my feelings are hurt.
The same applies to "offensive" TV shows. If you don't like it - change the channel. In this situation, if the sofa really is deeply offensive, take the damn thing back then.
Not sitting on a couch you have just shelled out, I assume, a lot of money for is ridiculous.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout