9 posts • joined 20 Apr 2007
Physicists had hoped....
That second paragraph caused a tea-through-nose incident. Thanks Lewis :-)
Seems perfectly reasonable to me;
And *don't* bother quoting the Wikipedia reference back at me. I lend it no credence.
Happy memories. People Can't Memorise Computer Industry Acronyms.
SSGN is the United States Navy hull classification symbol for a nuclear-powered cruise missile submarine. The SS denotes a "submersible ship", the G denotes "guided missile," and the N denotes "nuclear powered." The first SSGN in the U.S. Navy was USS Halibut (SSGN-587).
RE: Another nouveau riche, ugly American
Yet again - I'll have a pint of whatever he's on ....
El Reg consigns Cornish town to oblivion
Penryn the town now appears only third on a plain Google search. Beaten by two articles from Reg Hardware.
Re: New Physics Now Not 23rd Century
I'll have a pint of whatever he's on......
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp