9 posts • joined 20 Apr 2007
Physicists had hoped....
That second paragraph caused a tea-through-nose incident. Thanks Lewis :-)
Seems perfectly reasonable to me;
And *don't* bother quoting the Wikipedia reference back at me. I lend it no credence.
Happy memories. People Can't Memorise Computer Industry Acronyms.
SSGN is the United States Navy hull classification symbol for a nuclear-powered cruise missile submarine. The SS denotes a "submersible ship", the G denotes "guided missile," and the N denotes "nuclear powered." The first SSGN in the U.S. Navy was USS Halibut (SSGN-587).
RE: Another nouveau riche, ugly American
Yet again - I'll have a pint of whatever he's on ....
El Reg consigns Cornish town to oblivion
Penryn the town now appears only third on a plain Google search. Beaten by two articles from Reg Hardware.
Re: New Physics Now Not 23rd Century
I'll have a pint of whatever he's on......
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests