16 posts • joined Thursday 7th August 2008 12:38 GMT
Not really that important for a relatively low speed low powered city runaround... whereas space for the kids is.
Aerodynamic drag only really starts to become a major factor at much higher speeds than 30mph (or ~8mph if you drive in London).
I for one..
..welcome our new 8 legged iridescencent green jawed aggressive jumping arachnid overlords.
We come in peace
@ Tony Chandler
Well played sir, well played.
What's wrong with a good ol' fashioned hosts file?
Not heard that one before, it must be a new addition to the management speak dictionary.
From context I'd say surfacing = bringing forward / announcing / suggesting.
Not that hard to work out. ;-)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene