2 posts • joined 5 Aug 2008
My Question is...
Will it fit in the back of a Smart Car?
Think about it...
An RV800 Graphics chip clocked at full CPU speed... If HD4850 has 800 Shaders at 625MHz, think of what 100+ shaders with no PCI bottlenecks can do at 4 times the speed. That'll be some decent Intergrated graphics.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?