2 posts • joined Tuesday 5th August 2008 15:51 GMT
Think about it...
An RV800 Graphics chip clocked at full CPU speed... If HD4850 has 800 Shaders at 625MHz, think of what 100+ shaders with no PCI bottlenecks can do at 4 times the speed. That'll be some decent Intergrated graphics.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout