1 post • joined 20 Apr 2007
Mobile phone threat to honeybees
In an article published this week by Der Spiegel, the German magazine debunked well the recent PR campaign to divert the cause discussion of the bee collapse in North America and Europe from GMO and neonicotinoid pesticides to mobile phones. I thought your readers should know this information. The following link will take you to that article so you’re not caught up on perpetuating disinformation from petrochemical companies. Der Speigel was amongst the first major publications in the world to cover Colony Collapse Disorder.
Wikipedia is also up on this serious matter.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'