1 post • joined 20 Apr 2007
The demise of the Froogle name is nothing much to worry about - but the replacement, oh my, oh my! The first signs that corporitism is taking over perhaps?? Just compare the new name to some of the old Google features, and notice the slide to mainstream:
Now "Google Product Search" !
It's now 3 words, and sounds about as interesting to visit as the dentist. What next, "Google Productivity Applications Suite" ????!!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series