1 post • joined Friday 20th April 2007 03:10 GMT
The demise of the Froogle name is nothing much to worry about - but the replacement, oh my, oh my! The first signs that corporitism is taking over perhaps?? Just compare the new name to some of the old Google features, and notice the slide to mainstream:
Now "Google Product Search" !
It's now 3 words, and sounds about as interesting to visit as the dentist. What next, "Google Productivity Applications Suite" ????!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness