1 post • joined 20 Apr 2007
The demise of the Froogle name is nothing much to worry about - but the replacement, oh my, oh my! The first signs that corporitism is taking over perhaps?? Just compare the new name to some of the old Google features, and notice the slide to mainstream:
Now "Google Product Search" !
It's now 3 words, and sounds about as interesting to visit as the dentist. What next, "Google Productivity Applications Suite" ????!!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia