1 post • joined 20 Apr 2007
The demise of the Froogle name is nothing much to worry about - but the replacement, oh my, oh my! The first signs that corporitism is taking over perhaps?? Just compare the new name to some of the old Google features, and notice the slide to mainstream:
Now "Google Product Search" !
It's now 3 words, and sounds about as interesting to visit as the dentist. What next, "Google Productivity Applications Suite" ????!!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers