2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2008
Isn't Leonardo just a temporary cargo crate?
I thought the Leonardo module was just a big cargo crate. It fits in the shuttle, and it can connect to a separate port on the ISS, making cargo transfer easier. Before the shuttle leaves, Leonardo is loaded up with unwanteds and stuffed back in the shuttle cargo bay.
So it's not directly used to support ISS crew expansion, but more indirectly. The additional toilet, galley, sleeping racks, and exercise equipment would have been brought up in Leonardo for transfer to modules that were already up there.
Alien icon cuz you can't really entertain visitors out there with only one toilet, now can you?
@Bucky - THAT'S thinking outside the envelope
Your theory probably involves the most impressive collusion, deceit, and trickery.
I like it.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer