2 posts • joined 1 Aug 2008
Isn't Leonardo just a temporary cargo crate?
I thought the Leonardo module was just a big cargo crate. It fits in the shuttle, and it can connect to a separate port on the ISS, making cargo transfer easier. Before the shuttle leaves, Leonardo is loaded up with unwanteds and stuffed back in the shuttle cargo bay.
So it's not directly used to support ISS crew expansion, but more indirectly. The additional toilet, galley, sleeping racks, and exercise equipment would have been brought up in Leonardo for transfer to modules that were already up there.
Alien icon cuz you can't really entertain visitors out there with only one toilet, now can you?
@Bucky - THAT'S thinking outside the envelope
Your theory probably involves the most impressive collusion, deceit, and trickery.
I like it.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball