5 posts • joined 1 Aug 2008
Ummm... Isn't the Move a PS3 accessory?
The best? Surely you mean worst?
I was looking forward to the release of this title, but was incredibly disappointed. The control method, at least on the PS3 version that I bought, is far from intuitive, and the lack of a head up display means that the player frequently has no idea in which direction they are supposed to head in, or why they are taking damage, given that almost all the enemies blend into the background like chameleons!
As Greg J Preece says, the PS2 Armada-inspired game is a great game - and is head and shoulders above this one. I'd even go so far as to say that even the two movie titles were better than this.
After several hours frustration, I decided to trade the game in, and got Batman: Arkham Asylum instead - same engine... MUCH better game!
Who cares about the "shared with" option
I'd just be happy if it worked with Opera!
Google Docs still feels like beta software
Once Google make their Docs apps work across browsers, I'll consider it out of the beta phase. As it is, one can't scroll a spreadsheet if it's opened in Opera, which makes it all but useless!
For the last couple of days I've been hearing about how Scrabulous is gone, but it's still showing up in Facebook for me, and I'm still playing games!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'