1 post • joined 31 Jul 2008
Clearly you've never been to Round Rock
Round Rock was NOT a dry (alcohol-free) city prior to Dell, nor did it have any strip clubs (Joy and Rascals were intentionally outside the city and county limits). The farms here were real, and it's more of a recent phenomenom that they've been paved over to make way for big box stores. And, clearly you haven't spent much time in Round Rock, because *the* round rock is right there in the river that runs parallel to 79 (behind the post office) and it's about five feet across.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball