1 post • joined 31 Jul 2008
Clearly you've never been to Round Rock
Round Rock was NOT a dry (alcohol-free) city prior to Dell, nor did it have any strip clubs (Joy and Rascals were intentionally outside the city and county limits). The farms here were real, and it's more of a recent phenomenom that they've been paved over to make way for big box stores. And, clearly you haven't spent much time in Round Rock, because *the* round rock is right there in the river that runs parallel to 79 (behind the post office) and it's about five feet across.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why