1 post • joined Thursday 31st July 2008 17:14 GMT
Clearly you've never been to Round Rock
Round Rock was NOT a dry (alcohol-free) city prior to Dell, nor did it have any strip clubs (Joy and Rascals were intentionally outside the city and county limits). The farms here were real, and it's more of a recent phenomenom that they've been paved over to make way for big box stores. And, clearly you haven't spent much time in Round Rock, because *the* round rock is right there in the river that runs parallel to 79 (behind the post office) and it's about five feet across.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action