2 posts • joined 30 Jul 2008
Microsoft should treat it as useful marketing
The corporate lawyers are no doubt flying on autopilot, but if this app is of decent quality then it's actually free viral advertising for Vista (and Microsoft have previously taken a completely different stance when people have replicated large gobs of the Vista UI online).
On the other hand I can easily see the Apple legal machine moving into action to smite him for the perceived desecration.
It's an interesting naming convention
Basically the Ubuntu release name scheme modified to suggest self-abuse (a bit redundant, but whatever). He's onto a winner there.
I don't know who the next target will be, but I'm betting on the label being "Onanising Orangutans"
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars