2 posts • joined 30 Jul 2008
Microsoft should treat it as useful marketing
The corporate lawyers are no doubt flying on autopilot, but if this app is of decent quality then it's actually free viral advertising for Vista (and Microsoft have previously taken a completely different stance when people have replicated large gobs of the Vista UI online).
On the other hand I can easily see the Apple legal machine moving into action to smite him for the perceived desecration.
It's an interesting naming convention
Basically the Ubuntu release name scheme modified to suggest self-abuse (a bit redundant, but whatever). He's onto a winner there.
I don't know who the next target will be, but I'm betting on the label being "Onanising Orangutans"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack