1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Response to Jan Libbenga & S. Pam
Unfortunately, Jan Libbenga and S. Pam did not do much research on Round Rock. To say that Round Rock would not have existed without Dell and that we had a lot of strip clubs shows a total lack of knowledge for the Central Texas area. Round Rock was before Dell and still is, one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Texas. S. Pam only got a small portion of the story correct on the reasons for relocation. The real story is that Round Rock shares with Dell a portion of 1 cent of every sales tax dollar for Dell (Texas) sales.
And btw, there is a Round Rock. It is located in the middle of Brushy Creek on the historic Chisholm Trail.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer