1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Response to Jan Libbenga & S. Pam
Unfortunately, Jan Libbenga and S. Pam did not do much research on Round Rock. To say that Round Rock would not have existed without Dell and that we had a lot of strip clubs shows a total lack of knowledge for the Central Texas area. Round Rock was before Dell and still is, one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Texas. S. Pam only got a small portion of the story correct on the reasons for relocation. The real story is that Round Rock shares with Dell a portion of 1 cent of every sales tax dollar for Dell (Texas) sales.
And btw, there is a Round Rock. It is located in the middle of Brushy Creek on the historic Chisholm Trail.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth