1 post • joined Tuesday 29th July 2008 19:03 GMT
Response to Jan Libbenga & S. Pam
Unfortunately, Jan Libbenga and S. Pam did not do much research on Round Rock. To say that Round Rock would not have existed without Dell and that we had a lot of strip clubs shows a total lack of knowledge for the Central Texas area. Round Rock was before Dell and still is, one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Texas. S. Pam only got a small portion of the story correct on the reasons for relocation. The real story is that Round Rock shares with Dell a portion of 1 cent of every sales tax dollar for Dell (Texas) sales.
And btw, there is a Round Rock. It is located in the middle of Brushy Creek on the historic Chisholm Trail.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat