1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Ex Tank Soldier stands up for paras
Any soldier who is prepared to travel to a foreign land and fight and die for my safety at home gets my support and admiration. Go Paras, get some for me.
I would still prefer to have a load of girlies land on me though. :-)
BTW: Anonymous Coward sounds like a typical user who wants all the benifits but rubishes the system that delivers it to his comfy little world. He must walk with a stoop considering the burden of the chip he is carrying around.
PS I would stay anonymous if I were him. (or her)
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way