1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Ex Tank Soldier stands up for paras
Any soldier who is prepared to travel to a foreign land and fight and die for my safety at home gets my support and admiration. Go Paras, get some for me.
I would still prefer to have a load of girlies land on me though. :-)
BTW: Anonymous Coward sounds like a typical user who wants all the benifits but rubishes the system that delivers it to his comfy little world. He must walk with a stoop considering the burden of the chip he is carrying around.
PS I would stay anonymous if I were him. (or her)
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call