1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Ex Tank Soldier stands up for paras
Any soldier who is prepared to travel to a foreign land and fight and die for my safety at home gets my support and admiration. Go Paras, get some for me.
I would still prefer to have a load of girlies land on me though. :-)
BTW: Anonymous Coward sounds like a typical user who wants all the benifits but rubishes the system that delivers it to his comfy little world. He must walk with a stoop considering the burden of the chip he is carrying around.
PS I would stay anonymous if I were him. (or her)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015