1 post • joined 29 Jul 2008
Stuck in Limbo
I have a non-3G iPhone that was unlocked. After updating iTunes to 7.7, I accidentally hit some update button in iTunes and it downloaded and installed iPhone 2.0. It became useless of course.
I tried running Pwnage 2.0.1 to no success. When trying to do the custom restore, iTunes says, `The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (6).`.
When I try to re-run Pwnage, I can't get it to shut off to go into DFU mode. It keeps rebooting into Restore mode (with the iTunes logo and USB pointing to it).
I tried to use ZiPhone with it, but it can't find the iPhone even though iTunes can.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix