2 posts • joined Sunday 27th July 2008 17:37 GMT
D'oh missed opportunity M$ - install Vista
Vista is so much faster and better and WOW and super-duper...
Oh - they actually want it to work...?
Ooops... my mistake...
Why did I choose to install Vista on pieces of crap like this?
I'd love to buy a better grade of crap - but, frankly, I can't...
I'd love to install something other than Vista on it - but it's hard to get a piece of crap WITHOUT it pre-installed.
Why is it pre-installed on my piece of crap?
Because Gill Bates says so... d'oh!
(I haven't really bought a piece of crap - I've got the same crap I bought in 2000 - running Win2k - sweet)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month