2 posts • joined 27 Jul 2008
D'oh missed opportunity M$ - install Vista
Vista is so much faster and better and WOW and super-duper...
Oh - they actually want it to work...?
Ooops... my mistake...
Why did I choose to install Vista on pieces of crap like this?
I'd love to buy a better grade of crap - but, frankly, I can't...
I'd love to install something other than Vista on it - but it's hard to get a piece of crap WITHOUT it pre-installed.
Why is it pre-installed on my piece of crap?
Because Gill Bates says so... d'oh!
(I haven't really bought a piece of crap - I've got the same crap I bought in 2000 - running Win2k - sweet)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes