2 posts • joined 27 Jul 2008
What's the problem?
Earlier this year, I tried to remortgage.
With a good credit record, 3 years of accounts, a contract in hand (ie. decent forward order book), a building society and my own bank were happy to lend.
My bank mostly lends from customer deposits, so I wouldn't want them lending my money to someone who can't prove they can pay it back.
If you're thinking of going contracting, sort out your mortgage before you start, and if you don't have one, spend the 2-3 years you need to prove yourself saving a better deposit.
The cynic in me wonders if it came on a press release from Tesco.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM