2 posts • joined 25 Jul 2008
High in polycarbonates
I did use the ruskies and their excellent music service for a time to fill in holes in my back catalog. Other than the occasional new album that comes out i've actually got pretty much everything I need, music wise. The last music I bought was on CD, directly from the artist (timhalbert.com).
Buy CD, rip to HDD in whatever format/bitrate I want, put CD on shelf. Copy tracks to iRiver/phone etc. None of this faffing with licenses/keys/lockouts or whatever.
CDs 1 pish-poor internet services 0
... I feel even better about deleting my account.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK