2 posts • joined 25 Jul 2008
High in polycarbonates
I did use the ruskies and their excellent music service for a time to fill in holes in my back catalog. Other than the occasional new album that comes out i've actually got pretty much everything I need, music wise. The last music I bought was on CD, directly from the artist (timhalbert.com).
Buy CD, rip to HDD in whatever format/bitrate I want, put CD on shelf. Copy tracks to iRiver/phone etc. None of this faffing with licenses/keys/lockouts or whatever.
CDs 1 pish-poor internet services 0
... I feel even better about deleting my account.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt