6 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
the inside of the Red Lion to me...or did you go to the Blue Post?
Bill - because he's provided the funniest moments of the last 10 years (I was still chuckling over Windows ME until Vista came out).
Maybe it's because...
...he's a London recruiter that he got onto the set?
"Hello, I'm the 'irin' man."
Mine's the one with a pacemaker built in.
More like Dancing In The Dark
It looks too polished to be anything but an unaccidentally leaked promo piece for Vista SP1.
Bill - because I trust Microsoft about as far as I can throw the real Boss.
According to IMDB...
Philip J. Smith (24 October 1999 - present) 1 child
Paris because she's another blonde in America who found fame through YouTube.
Better <> Good
To Rob D: a new UI does not a great system make. Hotmail still has a long way to go on two fronts: spam and POP3 access. Both these areas are crucial to the success of any web-based e-mail system and Hotmail fails on both counts.
i understood that the 0870 premium rate numbers were going to be outlawed, and in my honest opinion, they should have NEVER BEEN ALLOWED
To find landline equivalents to 08xx numbers (e.g. 0845), go to www.SayNowTo0870.com.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen