1 post • joined 23 Jul 2008
I get the 'H' all the time
Wrong on no 'H' icon. You're not getting HSDPA. This is a problem with providers. I had to fight with T-Mobile techs to get them to 'activate' my 'enabled' HSDPA. This was after fighting with the Customer Service agents who swore I had to pay another £10 pm to get it.
If you're on T-Mo, you show 3G until an actual data transfer starts with GPRS. Then if the signal has 3 bars, it will switch to H.
I get the 'H' on P750 with T-Mo at my desk on the 9th floor at Canary Wharf, and speeds from 900K to 1.3M bps.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER