1 post • joined 22 Jul 2008
I blog these charger fires
Blogged a ton of charger fires on my website, SmokeShutoff.com
Haven't found a manufacturer to build my power strip with smoke detecting shutoff, which would be ideal for protecting against these kinds of charger fires. Just mount the strip above the recharger and if any smoldering starts, it shuts off the charger and sounds an alarm. I don't have any patent protection in UK, so contact me if you want design files and want that market -- I just want to see the product built.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you