1 post • joined 21 Jul 2008
You build it like a normal PC. Online retailers do the Atom motherboard with integrated Atom chip. Buy some ram, CD/DVD drive, Hard drive and micro atx case and bang them all together and bobs your uncle. 300watt is well sufficient to power it. I’ve read somewhere they that it will consume about 50watts in total depending on efficiency of components. I would recommend waiting for a more power efficient version of the atom motherboard to be released as it meant to be very power hungry compared to the chip itself.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...