1 post • joined 21 Jul 2008
You build it like a normal PC. Online retailers do the Atom motherboard with integrated Atom chip. Buy some ram, CD/DVD drive, Hard drive and micro atx case and bang them all together and bobs your uncle. 300watt is well sufficient to power it. I’ve read somewhere they that it will consume about 50watts in total depending on efficiency of components. I would recommend waiting for a more power efficient version of the atom motherboard to be released as it meant to be very power hungry compared to the chip itself.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad