7 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
And for my next trick...
David Blaine has just announced his next trick will involve being buried in a hole six feet below the ground and then to remain there for the next several thousand years...
...or was this just a dream I had? Oh please let it be true
...now i know why yo mama never answers her phone.
Mine's the one with the pocket near the groin.
Looking at that artist's impression, i'm now *so* glad i chose to live in the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy.
Yeah...i'm guessing they won't be using Flickr for photo-sharing either ;-)
"Freedom of speech is not an unfettered right".
Well that says it all. It always struck me that in the US 'freedom of speech' only applies to words and phrases that have been vetoed by government.
"You have the freedom to say what we tell you to say".
Any word on what the missing PS2 games were? My guesses would be 'Smuggler's Run' and 'Mafia'.
"I've never, ever experienced nothing like this."
Surely this sentence is reason enough to leave that guy stranded. Just consider it a cull on idiots.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab