7 posts • joined Thursday 19th April 2007 12:49 GMT
And for my next trick...
David Blaine has just announced his next trick will involve being buried in a hole six feet below the ground and then to remain there for the next several thousand years...
...or was this just a dream I had? Oh please let it be true
"Freedom of speech is not an unfettered right".
Well that says it all. It always struck me that in the US 'freedom of speech' only applies to words and phrases that have been vetoed by government.
"You have the freedom to say what we tell you to say".
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire