7 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
And for my next trick...
David Blaine has just announced his next trick will involve being buried in a hole six feet below the ground and then to remain there for the next several thousand years...
...or was this just a dream I had? Oh please let it be true
...now i know why yo mama never answers her phone.
Mine's the one with the pocket near the groin.
Looking at that artist's impression, i'm now *so* glad i chose to live in the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy.
Yeah...i'm guessing they won't be using Flickr for photo-sharing either ;-)
"Freedom of speech is not an unfettered right".
Well that says it all. It always struck me that in the US 'freedom of speech' only applies to words and phrases that have been vetoed by government.
"You have the freedom to say what we tell you to say".
Any word on what the missing PS2 games were? My guesses would be 'Smuggler's Run' and 'Mafia'.
"I've never, ever experienced nothing like this."
Surely this sentence is reason enough to leave that guy stranded. Just consider it a cull on idiots.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search