2 posts • joined 17 Jul 2008
User: nothing is working
helpdesk: OK can you try a reboot first
User: Phone goes down ..... large bang ... OK is did do that first but it didn't help.
helpdesk: What do you think a reboot is ?
User: I kicked it
Picked up one at lunch time
Im down in France on holiday, went in to the FT shop and bought one. Finding out how to unlock it too about 20 min but the staff were very helpfull since I was the 4th iphone sale of the day, and they had plenty of stock .
You buy your phone and take the mobicart sim add 100€ of credit (costs 75€ as you get 25€ free) acitvate it in itunes then dila 3972 and ask for your phone to be simlock free and they take the 100€ from your account.
Im in the process of doing it now, you either have 72 houres to do it in or it will take 72 hours. I lost a bit in the translation.
684€ unlocked for a 16G
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide