4 posts • joined 17 Jul 2008
Has anyone tested maxing out their 16GB n7 when restored to factory default and NOT updating the operating system? Maybe it is an issue with the update to Jelly Bean?
This issue appears to be affecting many people see links below:
I haven't taken the back plate off of my tablet yet. Is there way I can tell the manufacture date without opening it?
More game companies need to use this same initiative
In terms of EA being such a big player in the gaming industry I think this has a potential to do well, only if other developers use the same thinking and design games for these machines. Because lets face it, Xbox360 and PS3 games can be easily played on PCs within a decent budget, take ATi's genius pricing and performance card 4850 and stick in a cheap Athlon X2 processor with of course some decent RAM and you should be perfectly fine to run the latest games. So in conclusion, get games companies to design games with these PC specs in mind and of course market the hell out of them so that everyone knows about them i.e. Take Apple for instance, genius marketeers! And the PC could get a new lease of life in the gaming industry.
Just noticed Play has shifted the date from 25th July to 7th August. Also the basic version on Play.com is £229 not £219. Amazon is the cheapest for the base version (512 ram 8gb SSD HDD)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...