8 posts • joined 16 Jul 2008
What? Are you serious?
Everyone knows if you dismantle your Apple product, you'll find at least a gram of blow.
Go on. Strip that old ipod you never use, and see...
I got somewhat distracted by the film suggested to me after watching your ballocket thingy.
It was called 'Lindsay Lohan - A Richard Phillips Film".
In fact, i got so distracted, i had to watch it twice. Can a copy of this film be sent up with the payload, then, whoever finds it will understand everything.
it's about time...
We got some more Playmobil recreations.
Ages since the last one and it's far easier than reading.
My head read...
"Rabbits say it's not allowed"
And, personally, i think it's better that way.
So, who's buying the next round...?
...The lawyers, as the post above correctly identifies, are the only real winners. Again.
And any further costs moved onto the consumer. What's new?
Paris. Well i just haven't sen her stupid mug for a while.
You don't say...
"the event featured 21 hours of preaching"
...after 21 hours of preaching, i'd be ready to go out and shoot someone.
Probably the preacher.
Now where did i put that gun i got from the Mormon's?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide