8 posts • joined 16 Jul 2008
What? Are you serious?
Everyone knows if you dismantle your Apple product, you'll find at least a gram of blow.
Go on. Strip that old ipod you never use, and see...
I got somewhat distracted by the film suggested to me after watching your ballocket thingy.
It was called 'Lindsay Lohan - A Richard Phillips Film".
In fact, i got so distracted, i had to watch it twice. Can a copy of this film be sent up with the payload, then, whoever finds it will understand everything.
it's about time...
We got some more Playmobil recreations.
Ages since the last one and it's far easier than reading.
My head read...
"Rabbits say it's not allowed"
And, personally, i think it's better that way.
So, who's buying the next round...?
...The lawyers, as the post above correctly identifies, are the only real winners. Again.
And any further costs moved onto the consumer. What's new?
Paris. Well i just haven't sen her stupid mug for a while.
You don't say...
"the event featured 21 hours of preaching"
...after 21 hours of preaching, i'd be ready to go out and shoot someone.
Probably the preacher.
Now where did i put that gun i got from the Mormon's?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL