And in further news
BT are planning, for one day only, to release a broadband advert that:
- doesn't have that floppy haired prick in it. At all.
- is wholly truthful about the capabilities of their network.
- gives an excerpt of the standard conversation you will have with their call centre.
- is brutally honest about just how little 'our best ever wifi signal' actually means.
- explains that when they write the phrase 'up to', they mean 'nowhere near'.
- explains that any box with wires coming out of it, regardless of actual function, will perform better than the home hub.
- will not mention BT sport at all. Or twist the English language with phrases like '18 top picks exclusively live matches only on BT sport free* with BT broadband today and last week only'
(* line rental, broadband, fair usage, phone, hub delivery and BT sport charges may apply)