1 post • joined 11 Jul 2008
Is anyone proposing a network of "Battery Stations" a la regular gas stations? You pull up when your battery is empty and zip-zap they pull the empty battery out and pop in a fully charged one! None of the gibberish about battery recharge times, etc. You could go a loooong way with existing technology...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack