6 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
Biz consultant my sphincter
biz consultant eh? Wouldn't want to be consulted on anything by him then..more money than sense obviously.
A monkey is more honest
“I know its an honest firm and does things properly. When we failed it was invariably the carriers fault, or the suppliers fault. It was very rarely our fault.”
What utter bollocks. My Acer laptop came with a laughable 6 month battery warranty, and Dabs employees tried to convince me it was covered for an even more laughable 3 months..Honest my arse.
"Speaking at a press conference to launch the IFPI's annual Digital Music Report, Kennedy called the verdict a "terrible disappointment" and indicated that UK legislation is "out of touch with where life is these days," according to The Guardian."
Sore loser :)
it failed :-) Coincidence? I think not :-)
Too **** late
I wonder what flavour of crack they are smoking..48 hours indeed!!! Are they going to refund me for 48 hours worth of lost service?? Not bloody likely!!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip