4 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
Is it just me or does that first pic look an awful lot like a vulture?
I think you should adopt it as your new logo.
I thought that the gravitational field of a star bent/distorted space time, not light, so this is in fact rather different and new, pretty cool.
Seen this somewhere before?
Does James Cameron know that they're trying to patent part of the Avatar script? And how is this different than a Kinect device that can support more than two screens. Someone needs to stop this evil clown army.
Why don’t the brilliant investigative reporters at El Reg go get some more info on this bad boy for us?
Looks almost too good to be true.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes