4 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
Is it just me or does that first pic look an awful lot like a vulture?
I think you should adopt it as your new logo.
I thought that the gravitational field of a star bent/distorted space time, not light, so this is in fact rather different and new, pretty cool.
Seen this somewhere before?
Does James Cameron know that they're trying to patent part of the Avatar script? And how is this different than a Kinect device that can support more than two screens. Someone needs to stop this evil clown army.
Why don’t the brilliant investigative reporters at El Reg go get some more info on this bad boy for us?
Looks almost too good to be true.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base