4 posts • joined 19 Apr 2007
Is it just me or does that first pic look an awful lot like a vulture?
I think you should adopt it as your new logo.
I thought that the gravitational field of a star bent/distorted space time, not light, so this is in fact rather different and new, pretty cool.
Seen this somewhere before?
Does James Cameron know that they're trying to patent part of the Avatar script? And how is this different than a Kinect device that can support more than two screens. Someone needs to stop this evil clown army.
Why don’t the brilliant investigative reporters at El Reg go get some more info on this bad boy for us?
Looks almost too good to be true.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars