1 post • joined 11 Jul 2008
Hit my Windows machines too. Good thing I also run a Linux desktop. I could establish what the problem was and fix it fast. But if I had not had net access via Linux, it could have taken ages.
Something to do with eggs and baskets.......
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!