2 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
No service for 7 hrs
A power outage took my broadband down for 7 hours,!!!! Haven't they heard of UPS.
I'm cancelling next week, (as soon as I get my work BB live).
They're able to run the throttling with no problem, but they can't use UPS or resiliance.
Correction to main article
O2 did open their preorder process to both existing customers and those wanting to upgrade, they split stock 50:50
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests