2 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
No service for 7 hrs
A power outage took my broadband down for 7 hours,!!!! Haven't they heard of UPS.
I'm cancelling next week, (as soon as I get my work BB live).
They're able to run the throttling with no problem, but they can't use UPS or resiliance.
Correction to main article
O2 did open their preorder process to both existing customers and those wanting to upgrade, they split stock 50:50
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!