2 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
No service for 7 hrs
A power outage took my broadband down for 7 hours,!!!! Haven't they heard of UPS.
I'm cancelling next week, (as soon as I get my work BB live).
They're able to run the throttling with no problem, but they can't use UPS or resiliance.
Correction to main article
O2 did open their preorder process to both existing customers and those wanting to upgrade, they split stock 50:50
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops