2 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
No service for 7 hrs
A power outage took my broadband down for 7 hours,!!!! Haven't they heard of UPS.
I'm cancelling next week, (as soon as I get my work BB live).
They're able to run the throttling with no problem, but they can't use UPS or resiliance.
Correction to main article
O2 did open their preorder process to both existing customers and those wanting to upgrade, they split stock 50:50
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders