2 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
No service for 7 hrs
A power outage took my broadband down for 7 hours,!!!! Haven't they heard of UPS.
I'm cancelling next week, (as soon as I get my work BB live).
They're able to run the throttling with no problem, but they can't use UPS or resiliance.
Correction to main article
O2 did open their preorder process to both existing customers and those wanting to upgrade, they split stock 50:50
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER