3 posts • joined Friday 11th July 2008 01:05 GMT
There's possibly one case, not confirmed and some debate on it, but nonetheless.
A device that converts air and fuel into electricity
I've already got one of them, I call it a diesel generator.
Dunno for sure about the US, I think the orange tip is required.
In the UK it's almost certainly not legal any more, It'd probably be classified as a Realistic Imitation Firearm.
Not to mention, if, as it appears, you have to put the ps3-mote into the pistol grip assembly, that's probably considered manufacturing a RIF, which is illegal too.
Unless you jump through hoops backwards with the collective idiocy of the labour government balanced on your head, you're not getting one.
Not until they get released in labour approved not real gun colours.
I for one, look forward to a fabulous pink gun-a-like, but only if they release a PS3 to match.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene