3 posts • joined 11 Jul 2008
There's possibly one case, not confirmed and some debate on it, but nonetheless.
A device that converts air and fuel into electricity
I've already got one of them, I call it a diesel generator.
Dunno for sure about the US, I think the orange tip is required.
In the UK it's almost certainly not legal any more, It'd probably be classified as a Realistic Imitation Firearm.
Not to mention, if, as it appears, you have to put the ps3-mote into the pistol grip assembly, that's probably considered manufacturing a RIF, which is illegal too.
Unless you jump through hoops backwards with the collective idiocy of the labour government balanced on your head, you're not getting one.
Not until they get released in labour approved not real gun colours.
I for one, look forward to a fabulous pink gun-a-like, but only if they release a PS3 to match.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know