4 posts • joined Thursday 10th July 2008 11:57 GMT
Just tried my JD code one last time and it now says it was picked up at 09:44 !!
Also, under My O2 the Tarriff info has updated to: O2 35 on iPhone.
Order status still says "In Progress" though and I've not had any emails since I ordered it on Monday!
I'm also not in one of the scorched earth postcodes, so hopefully will get a txt before 6!
I managed to get an order number on Monday, and called in the evening when I still hadn't had a confirmation email, and spoke to someone who said "yes I can see you have one" and that an email would be "sent out". I was happy with that.
Yesterday I'd still not received any confirmation email, so I emailed O2 and got this response:
Thanks for emailing us about your order for your new iPhone 3G status.
Your order number is on-0xxxxxxx and your parcel number is <blah>.
Your order was dispatched from our warehouse on 10 July 2008. It's currently with our delivery agent, DHL. You'll receive a text message one day before the delivery of your order. We'll deliver as many orders as possible on 11th July and then delivery may take up to 2 weeks.
Delivery may take upto TWO WEEKS??? Sounds like the may be scamming and pretending to dispatch orders and blame it on the courier till they can fulfil the order? I put in my consignment code into the tracking system and it can't find it...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad